You will live the wayward path of a noble traveller tending to our multi-regional Whole Foods locations and ensuring the health and vitality of our presence in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and South regions of Whole Foods. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
- Perform on-site visits of all whole foods carrying Dolcezza products ensuring product quality through product examinations, inventory management, and building relationships with whole foods frozen buyers and employees.
- Perform demos on-site to promote brand awareness and increase whole foods sales
- Hit or maintain performance metrics given by management
- Follow all record-keeping and compliance protocols including expense reports, site visit reports, and demo reports
- Report to executive team on progress and status of whole foods operations with empirical data observed from whole foods visitsmust know dolcezza inside and out
- Must be willing, able, and excited to travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a means of transportation
- Must display a demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for gelato and coffee
- Experience in wholesale and sales is preferred but not necessary
- Proficiency in computers and technology
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the highest-quality customer-service
- Positive attitude
- Must be calm under pressure, graceful under scrutiny
- Able and willing to take constructive criticism and correction
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proactive approach to the day-to-day
- Must be an effective communicator
- Excellent time management and general organizational skills
Dolcezza is looking for a few awesome people to join our team. These are full and part-time positions. We are looking for bright individuals at all levels to join a team of like-minded passionate, obsessive and generally awesome people.
If you are interested please complete the online form below and write a brief letter of interest to email@example.com